If you believe that any material on infringes copyrights that you own or control, you may submit a written Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement ("Notice") to our Millennium Copyright Act Designated Agent. ("DMCA") identified below. In the notification, you must:

  1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we may locate the material;

  2. Identify the URL or other specific location on that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyrights;

  3. Provide the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;

  4. Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;

  5. Include a statement that the information in your Notice is accurate and you attest, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf ; and,

  6. Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.

You may send your Notice to our Designated DMCA Agent by email, fax, or regular mail as set forth below:

850 Clark st.
PO Box 1232
south windsor, CT 06074

When the Spanish Dictionary receives a proper Notice, it immediately removes or disables access to the allegedly infringing material and terminates the accounts associated with it (if any) in accordance with the DMCA. has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to and/or terminate the use of the by anyone who infringes the intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is repeat infringement.